Hi Everybody, Debbie Benson here...
This is where I can tell you about what I know, what I have found-out, and here I can also rant a bit.
Since I was a little girl I have been aware of sodium, both high and low levels, as you learned in my first Season-It Newsletter 3 Tips That Help A Low Sodium Diet. Starting Benson's Gourmet Seasonings has been a dream come true.
As I learn, and find helpful information, tips, products, recipes and websites, I will share the information with you here. Then, you can follow-up and do your own research and make your own, more informed decisions regarding your health, or the health of a loved one. Knowledge helps you and gives you power to make better decisions.
It's not just about what you don't do or can't have. It's also about things you can or should do or add to your diet that can make a difference. Here we go...
Interesting fact: Most adults in the US have not discovered the health benefits of walnuts, or any tree nuts. (Peanuts don't count here as they are not really a nut but a legume, a bean.) A recent study has shown that 94.5% of adults do not eat tree nuts of any kind. Not even pecans or almonds. That leaves only 5.5% of all adults (ages 19-50) that eat tree nuts! These numbers are shocking, especially since there are so many documented health benefits of nuts, from heart health to weight loss, just from eating about an ounce of tree nuts, (about a handful), 5 days a week. Learn more>>>http://bit.ly/1OFTlGmLeave a comment...
FREE Shipping on Orders of $98.00 or more in the USA