Vegetables Glazed with Balsamic Vinegar
Not all Balsamic vinegar is alike. It comes with different agings & characteristics, like wine. Find one you like.
Recipe by: www.BensonsGourmetSeasonings.com
Number of Servings: 4 | Prep Time:
You will need:
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 large Red Bell Pepper, seeded, cut in strips
- 1 large Yellow Bell Pepper, seeded, cut in strips
- 1 medium Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 medium Zucchini, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 2 medium Yellow Squash, cut in 1/2-inch thick rounds
- 2 teaspoons #110 Supreme Salt-Free seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add peppers and onion. Sauté until onion softens, about 4 minutes. Add zucchini and yellow squash and #110 Supreme Salt-Free seasoning. Sauté until tender, about 8 minutes. Stand back; add vinegar to skillet and boil until liquid is reduced to a glaze and coats vegetables, about 2 minutes. Add a drizzle of olive oil, if needed. Serve as is, or over rice or pasta. Could be served over greens as a vegetable salad.