Table Tasty Dip
Yes, a really tasty salt free dip.
Recipe by: www.BensonsGourmetSeasonings.com
Number of Servings: 8 | Prep Time: 40 min
You will need:
- 16 ounces Sour Cream, regular, light or nonfat* **
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced, (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon Green onion, minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1 Tablespoon #103 Table Tasty Salt-Free seasoning, or to taste
In bowl stir all ingredients together until well blended. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes. Stir again before serving. Serve with unsalted chips, raw, cut mini vegetables. Delicious on a baked potato or drizzled over cooked vegetables.
If you are in a real hurry, just use the Table Tasty in the sour cream and let set a few minutes, stir again and serve.
*There is a new soy based (non dairy sour cream) by Tofutti called Sour Supreme, available at Trader Joe’s.
** IMO is a non dairy sour cream available in most supermarkets.