If a hotter chili is desired, add more #117 Bravado Salt-Free seasoning; more flavor add #112 Masterpiece Salt-Free seasoning; more pepper add #106 Gusto Salt-Free seasoning.
If using regular canned beans, rinse at least 3 times to reduce the sodium
Recipe by: www.BensonsGourmetSeasonings.com
Number of Servings: 6 | Prep Time: 1 hr 30 min
You will need:
- 1 2-1/2 -3 pound Chicken, cut-up
- 1 Tablespoon #110 Supreme Salt-Free Seasoning, divided
- 2 medium Onions (1 yellow, 1 red), coarsely chopped
- 1 medium Green Bell Pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 medium Red and 1 Yellow Bell Pepper, seeded and sliced
- 2 medium Zucchini squash, trimmed and sliced
- 1 stalk Celery, sliced
- 1 medium Carrot, peeled and thinly sliced
- 8 ounces Fresh Mushrooms, sliced (optional)
- 1/2 cup Dry White Wine (Chablis), chicken broth or water
In a large nonstick skillet or Dutch oven, brown meat. Add garlic and onion; cook about 3 minutes. Add #117 Bravado Salt-Free seasoning; cook about 5 minutes more. Add tomato sauce, water, and beans. Cover, simmer at least 1 hour, stirring occasionally. Stir in Table Tasty as needed. Top with grated cheese and freshly chopped onion.