Seafood Pasta Salad
Choose shrimp & scallops, or crab and striped bass, or even tuna and Lobster tail; they all go will in this pasta salad.
Recipe by: www.BensonsGourmetSeasonings.com
Number of Servings: 6 | Prep Time:
You will need:
- 1/2 pound Sea Scallops, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 pound Bay Shrimp, cleaned and fresh or frozen
- 4 Lemon Slices
- 4 Onion Slices
- 8 ounces small Pasta, (like ditali), cooked, drained
- 8 ounces Sour Cream, lowfat, nonfat or regular*
- Juice of 1/2 of Fresh Lemon
- 1/4 cup Green Onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup Fresh Italian Parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons #104 Zesty Salt-Free seasoning
Place scallops and shrimp in large skillet. Add water to depth of 1-inch with lemon and onion slices. Bring to boil; cover, remove from heat. Let steam 15 minutes in pan. Remove seafood with slotted spoon to a large bowl. Add cooked pasta. Combine last 5 ingredients in small bowl. Stir into seafood / pasta mixture. Chill at least 2 hours for flavors to meld before serving.
*There is also a new soy sour cream available by Tofutti called Soy Supreme at Trader Joe’s.