Grilled Salmon Steaks with Gusto Marinade
If you like salmon you’ll love this recipe. If you don’t like salmon try this recipe & you just might like it.
Recipe by: www.BensonsGourmetSeasonings.com
Number of Servings: 6 | Prep Time: 45 min
You will need:
- 2 Tablespoons #106 Gusto Salt-Free seasoning
- 6 6-ounce Salmon Steaks (Wild salmon is best)
- 2/3 cup Unseasoned Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons fresh Lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Dark Sesame Oil, or Olive Oil
- Vegetable Cooking Spray
- 1/4 teaspoon Cornstarch
- Optional Lemon Wedge and/or Parsley garnish
Sprinkle both sides of the salmon steaks generously with the #106 Gusto Salt-Free seasoning, pressing firmly so the seasoning stays on fish. Place steaks in large dish. Combine vinegar, lemon juice, mustard and oil in small bowl; stir well. Gently pour over steaks. Cover, marinate 30 minutes, turning steaks occasionally. Prepare grill. Place steaks on grill rack coated with vegetable cooking spray. Grill 5 minutes per side, basting frequently with half the marinade from dish. Combine cornstarch with the other half of the left-over marinade in a small pan; bring to boil and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Plate steaks; drizzle sauce over each steak before serving.