Grilled Jamaican Chicken
For more of a true Jamaican flavor, add minced Scotch Bonnet Peppers.
Recipe by: www.BensonsGourmetSeasonings.com
Number of Servings: 4 | Prep Time:
You will need:
- 4 Chicken Breast halves, skinless
- 1/4 cup fresh Lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh Lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Sweet Vermouth (optional), or white wine, or rum, or 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 Jalapeño, seeded and chopped, (if you want more heat- leave the seeds)
- 1 Tablespoon #107 Calypso Salt-Free seasoning
Place chicken in bowl. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over chicken. Cover; marinate in refrigerator several hours. Remove chicken from marinade. Pour marinade into saucepan; bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. Set aside. Place chicken on prepared grill over medium hot coals. Cook 20 – 25 minutes until tender, turning and basting often with reserved marinade. Serve with grilled vegetables or rice.