Grilled Catfish with Creamy Horseradish Sauce
Instead of frying try this grilled catfish recipe, and instead of tartar sauce try this creamy horseradish sauce.
Recipe by: www.BensonsGourmetSeasonings.com
Number of Servings: 6 | Prep Time:
You will need:
- 3/4 cup Sour Cream, nonfat, lowfat. or regular
- 1/4 cup prepared Horseradish
- 1 teaspoon #104 Zesty Salt-Free seasoning
- 1/2 cup Green Onions, white & some green, sliced
- 6 6-ounce Catfish fillets (or your favorite fish)
- 1 Tablespoon #106 Gusto Salt-Free seasoning, or to taste
- Vegetable Cooking Spray, or canola oil
- Fresh Lemon Wedge and/or Fresh Parsley for garnish, optional
A head of time. In small bowl, stir together sour cream, horseradish, #104 Zesty Salt-Free seasoning and green onions. Cover and refrigerate. Preheat grill to medium-high. Sprinkle both sides of Catfish with #106 Gusto Salt-Free seasoning, pressing firmly into fillets. Place in oiled fish basket or on oiled grill grate. Grill fillets about 3 minutes per side, or until they flake easily with a fork. Transfer fillets to individual warm plates; top with a dollop of chilled horseradish sauce, and serve.