Gourmet Sea Bass Fillets
Fish fillets with a delicious broiled. Parmesan cheese topping.
Recipe by: www.BensonsGourmetSeasonings.com
Number of Servings: 6 | Prep Time:
You will need:
- 6 6-ounce Sea Bass fillets, 3/4-inch thick
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon #104 Zesty Salt-Free seasoning
- 3/4 cup Parmesan Cheese, freshly grated
- 1 teaspoon #104 Zesty Salt-Free seasoning
- 3 Tablespoons Butter, softened
- 3 Tablespoons Green Onions, white & some green, sliced
- 3 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- Fresh Lemon Wedge and/or Parsley garnish, optional
Preheat broiler. Place fillets in a single layer on a lightly greased or nonstick 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan. Pour lemon juice over fish; sprinkle with 1 Tablespoon #104 Zesty Salt-Free seasoning. Broil 6 to 8 minutes, or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Remove from broiler. In bowl, combine the last 4 ingredients with remaining 1 teaspoon #104 Zesty Salt-Free seasoning. Gently spread mixture on top of fillets. Broil fillets an additional 2 – 3 minutes, or until cheese is browned and bubbly. Serve on warmed plates with lemon wedge and parsley sprig for garnish.