Garbanzo Bean Patties
A delicious alternative to a meat patty
Recipe by: www.BensonsGourmetSeasonings.com
Number of Servings: 4 | Prep Time:
You will need:
- 16 ounces (1 lb) Garbanzo Beans, cooked, drained, rinsed, dried
- 1/4 cup fresh Cilantro (or parsley), minced
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 Egg, slightly beaten, or egg substitute
- 2 teaspoons #112 Masterpiece Salt-Free seasoning
- 1/3 cup Wheat Flour
- 4 teaspoons Olive Oil
- Sandwich “makings” Toasted English muffins, mustard, sliced onion, sliced tomatoes, lettuce leaves.
Make the beans as dry as possible, so your patties are not soupy. In bowl, mash garbanzo beans with fork. Combine cilantro (or parsley), garlic, egg and seasoning. Form into 4 patties. Dredge patties in flour. In skillet, heat oil and cook patties until browned on both sides. Serve plain or with sandwich “fixings” suggested above.