Creamy Salt Free Blue Cheese Salad Dressing
Don’t be intimidated when making your own salad dressing,it’s very easy.
Recipe by: www.BensonsGourmetSeasonings.com
Number of Servings: 16 | Prep Time:
You will need:
- 2 cups Sour Cream* (regular, light or nonfat)
- 2/3 cup Mayonnaise ( regular or light)
- 6 ounces Blue Cheese**, crumbled
- 2 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon #103 Table Tasty Salt-Free seasoning
- 4 drops Hot pepper Sauce (optional)
Whisk together all of the ingredients in a bowl. For best results, cover and let flavors combine in the refrigerator at least 24 hours before serving. Serve chilled. This will keep about 1 week.
*Tofutti makes a non-dairy soy sour cream called Sour Supreme.
** There are many types of Blue Cheese to choose from. All have sodium in different levels but this dressing is very low sodium especially compared to commercially made Blue Cheese Dressing.