Baked Fish Fillets Dijon-Style
Moist baked fillets served with a white wine and mustard sauce.
Recipe by: www.BensonsGourmetSeasonings.com
Number of Servings: 6 | Prep Time:
You will need:
- 3 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 2-1/2 pounds Fish fillets, fresh, rinsed and patted dry
- 1/4 cup Dry White Wine (Chablis)
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon #104 Zesty Salt-Free seasoning
- Lemon Wedges
- Parsley Sprigs (optional)
Preheat oven to 450ºF. Lightly butter a large baking dish. Arrange fish fillets in a single layer. In a small bowl, whisk together wine, mustard and #104 Zesty Salt-Free seasoning. Spread over fish. Dot fish with remaining butter. Bake, uncovered, until fish flakes easily with fork, 8 to 10 minutes. Serve on warm plates. Garnish with Lemon Wedges, and parsley (optional)
Note: Flounder, Cod, Scrod or Sole fillets are recommended.